If you'd like to add more languages or all languages to your Windows 7 deployment image this can be done by hand or with below script. This script requires some path configurations only and integrates all lp.cab files from the Microsoft Language Pack DVD.
- Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise DVD
- Microsoft Windows 7 Language Pack DVD
- Copy install.wim from Windows 7 DVD \sources\install.wim to local disk
- Configure path to language packs. This is folder named langpacks with subfolders named "ar-sa", "de-de" and so on.
- Configure all other paths
- Run the batch file to integrate all Language Packs (may take some hours/one day).
- Add this WMI file to your Windows Deployment Server (WDS).